26 June 2007

I Was Right....

She did get us pressies, tasty ones too. Pics to follow...

Whats in that box?








Let me see too.....



Hmmmm looks interesting







Ooooh whats that?












I'll just read these instructions....










Smells really good... wonder what it tastes like?










Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmm










That looks really good.....










Look at those girls go




Whats this?
Where's the yummy smell coming from?










I CAN get those yummy goodies out, I CAN!!









GGrrrrrrr









This is what our new toy looked like
before that stupid poodle killed it

2 comments:

The Jakester said...

wow, looks like those toys are really fun! I read back and see what you did to get new toys... guess I need to be bad to the bone so I can get some pressies too!

I love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine.

Cashew said...

Hey BeeGee,

Too bad you're so far away. Looks like love playing! So do I, but so far no other dogs live with us. My cousins Maggie comes to visit once in a while and we have a blast. We don'y stop running around until we drop from exhaustion. Maybe thats why Mom hasn't bought another dog. Haha.

Licks
Cashew!