08 February 2007

The Chocolate One

I tell ya, I think my mum might have a bit of an obsession. She went and got ANOTHER dog. That makes 4 of us!!! This one is a chocolate poodle. I dunno about the chocolate bit. I tasted her, more than once and she dont taste like chocolate to me.
The poodle bits right though. Theres plenty of pooh!!! She's kinda cute though. She likes to play, though I havent managed to teach her to blitz yet. She gets yummy puppy food too, its pretty easy to sneak food off her cos she's always running around checking everything out. I'm teaching her to eat vege's too. Though I'd rather have them for myself!!! Anyways, here's the chocolate Pooh.


And the other pic is me coming up the ramp. Mum had a deck built, but duh it dosent have any steps so we use a ramp. Its the coolest. I love it.